This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors; in other words, we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
During your visit to our site, we may automatically collect and store the following types of information about your computer and your visit:
- The domain and host from which you access the internet
- The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to this site, if applicable
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spend on the site and which pages you visited
- Your internet protocol (IP) address
- Your computer’s operating system and browser software
As many other companies do, RepeatDx may use this information for website and system administration purposes and in order to improve and customize it in favor of our visitors. RepeatDx may disclose the information to others for those administrative purposes or permanently archive it for future use.
RepeatDx may use “cookie” technology to obtain information from its site visitors. A “cookie” is an information file that your browser places on your computer when you visit a website. It contains a unique number to the visitor and it can tell how and when pages in a website are visited and by how many people. You can set your browser to not accept cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some website pages do not function properly if the user’s browser is configured to reject cookies.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
During your use of this site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, providing you with information about RepeatDx, or providing you with services. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information and we will provide clear opportunities to opt-out of future mail-outs or marketing communications etc. Please be aware that there is always some risk involved when submitting information over the internet and we cannot guarantee that our site is 100% secure from illegal tampering or hacking.
- To unaffiliated third parties that are under contract to perform services for or on behalf of RepeatDx such as vendors maintaining our computer databases (“service providers”)
- To the acquiring party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation or sale
- To other persons as permitted or required by applicable law or regulation
- To law enforcement personnel and other agencies, or as part of a legal process, in order to protect our property or in furtherance of an investigation regarding a breach of rules and policies governing this site, unauthorized access to or use of this site or any other illegal activities
Any access to such personal information will be limited to the purpose for which such information was provided to the recipients.
Sharing Your Information
In cases where we need to disclose web usage reports to non-RepeatDx subsidiaries or affiliates, your personal information will remain anonymous.
We do not disclose, sell, exchange or trade your personal identifiable information to commercial mailing lists.
Maintaining Your Information
We take information security issues seriously. Consequently, any personal identifiable information is stored and protected on servers with adequate security measures.
We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that all information is accurate and complete. You may request correction to your personal information in order to ensure its accuracy and completeness.
We will cease all communication and use of personal identifiable information upon your request. Your privileges for access to the resources on this site may then be suspended.
In this section we have summarized the rights that you have under data protection law. Some rights are complex and not all details are present in our summaries. We encourage you to read relevant guidelines from the regulatory authorities for a more thorough explanation of your rights.
First and foremost, data subjects have the right to confirm if controllers in fact process their personal data. Should the answer be yes, subjects may then request the following:
- A copy of the personal data undergoing processing
- Purpose of processing
- In particular, if automated decision-making or profiling takes place, and if so, the logic involved, significance and likely consequences of such processing
- Categories of data processed (e.g., name, address, online browsing behavior)
- Any third party recipients of this personal data, both backward or forward looking, especially recipients in third countries (i.e. countries outside of the EU)
- What safeguards are in place to protect the data being transferred
- Any third party sources of data subject’s personal data (i.e. not collected from the data subject directly, for instance by purchasing said data from another source that previously collected the data directly)
- How long such personal data would be stored, or if that’s not determinable, how the length of this period would be determined
- The existence of the rights to:
- Restriction of processing
- Objection to processing
- Complain to a supervisory authority
Links To Other Sites
Our Contact Details
This website is owned and operated by RepeatDx.
Our principal place of business is Suite 309 – 267 West Esplanade, North Vancouver, BC V7M 1A5, Canada.
You can contact us with any complaints, concerns or questions:
(a) by post, addressed to the Data Protection Officer, at the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, with the contact number published throughout our website
Changes To This Statement
If you are interested in learning more or are looking to request a quote please contact us.