During your visit to our site, we may automatically collect and store the following types of information about your computer and your visit:
- The domain and host from which you access the Internet
- The Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to this site, if applicable
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spend on the site and which pages you visited
- Your internet protocol (IP) address
- And your computer’s operating system and browser software
As many other companies do, RepeatDx may use this information for web site and system administration purposes and in order to improve and customize it in favor of our visitors. RepeatDx may disclose the information to others for those administrative purposes or permanently archive it for future use. RepeatDx may use “cookie” technology to obtain information from its site visitors. A ‘cookie” is an information file that your browser places on your computer when you visit a web site. It contains a unique number to the visitor and it can tell how and when pages in a web site are visited and by how many people. You can set your browser to not accept cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some web site pages do not function properly if the user’s browser is configured to reject cookies.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
During your use of this site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, providing you with information about RepeatDx, or providing you with services. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. Please be aware that there is always some risk involved when submitting information over the internet and we cannot guarantee that our site is 100% secure from illegal tampering or hacking.
- To unaffiliated third parties that are under contract to perform services for or on behalf of RepeatDx such as vendors maintaining our computer databases (“Service Providers”)
- To the acquiring party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation or sale.
- To other persons as permitted or required by applicable law or regulation
- And to law enforcement personnel and other agencies, or as part of a legal process, in order to protect our property or in furtherance of an investigation regarding a breach of rules and policies governing this site, unauthorized access to or use of this site or any other illegal activities
Any access to such personal information will be limited to the purpose for which such information was provided to the recipients.