What do our customers have to say about us?

We have just compiled the results from our 2019 telomere testing customer satisfaction survey, here we take a look at the results!

Over the summer we sent our satisfaction survey to those who had ordered a telomere test from us recently, and we want to take this opportunity to share the results:

Telomere testing customer survey results

Some of the comments included:

“The team is AMAZING!! Thank you so much for great customer service and rapid feedback to queries/emails”

“I recommend you above all others”

“Results have always been consistent and very valuable in the workup of our bone marrow failure patients”

The key findings were:

  • 6-panel tests were more commonly ordered than 2-panel tests (you can read about the difference here)
  • Bone marrow failure was the most commonly cited reason for telomere length testing
  • 40% respondents typically send us samples at least once a month
  • Over 90% rated the quality of our service as ‘very high quality’
  • ¾ reported that when they reached out to our team with questions or requests they were ‘very satisfied’ with the response (with the remaining ¼ reporting they were ‘satisfied’)
  • 70% were ‘very satisfied’ with the turn around time of their samples (with the remaining 30% reporting they were ‘satisfied’)

On our website you can read more about RepeatDx and the telomere testing that we conduct.

If you have any questions, or want to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact us.