The results are in from our annual customer telomere testing satisfaction survey, here we take a look…
Hearing from our customers is very important to us. We want to ensure that ordering a telomere test from us is as easy and straightforward as possible, as well as meeting the highest expectations in terms of turn around time, support and quality of the test results.
The feedback provided in these annual surveys helps us to ensure we provide the best service possible, so thank you to everyone who responded!
key findings from The telomere testing satisfaction survey:
- 6 panel tests were more commonly ordered than 2 panel tests (you can read more about the difference here)
- Bone marrow failure was the most commonly cited reason for telomere length testing
- Almost 50% respondents typically send us samples at least every three months
- 87% rated the quality of our service as ‘very high quality’
- 80% reported that they were ‘very satisfied’ with the support offered by the team
- 60% were ‘very satisfied’ with the turn around time of their samples
“Very easy to order with timely result notification. Thank you!”
“Repeat Dx is great. Our go to lab for telomeres.”
“Really appreciate the prompt and helpful responses from staff about all my queries!”
“Your documentation is straightforward and easily understandable. Thanks for the service.”
On our website you can read more about RepeatDx and the telomere testing that we conduct.
If you have any questions, or want to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact us.